Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: My Designs have arrived at Decalskin.com!
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Designs have arrived at Decalskin.com!



So excited! My new skin designs have made their way to a wonderful company called www.decalskin.com There are 8 designs for purchase. The names are

1. Make a Difference
2. the Natural Woman
3. Explore the City
4. Modern Super Woman
5. Childhood Dreams ( off to right)
6. Eye on the World
7. Hiding
8. Manmade

( Note all items are copyrighted and CANNOT be copied or reproduced in anyway.)









Check them out! Thanks! Love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

winnsangels said...

WOW! Congrats. SO exciting. There are so many to choose from too. I really like the top 2 and the one of the woman's face. I don't much care for the city scapes just cause I'm not a city person.
Angels be with you dear.

Jill Berry said...

I love the cityscapes, and the trees and people and all of it. This is so exciting! Congratulations to you. I wish I could use one but I have an Otterbox around my phone since I am so prone to spilling things on it. Great work.

Hit Counter