Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: On the Road to Minimalism
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On the Road to Minimalism


As many of you may know, I am attempting to be on the road to minimalism. It is not always an easy road but I have found it to be very calming in the end. My family and I have already donated over 10 boxes/bags of items in the past few weeks. I have sorted out collectibles to sell ( even though they are loved, they are no longer who I am) and let them go. While it has been time consuming and frustrating, I have found that seeing it go one by one as well as making extra cash to pay off school loans, has made it worth while.

Are YOU looking to be a minimalist? If so what do you need to break away from most? Why is it hard for you to do so?

No comments:

Hit Counter