Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: check out jewelry for charity!!!
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

check out jewelry for charity!!!


At the lovely Tonia Davenport 's etsy shop are wonderful artworks. In one section, the artworks sold go to help various charities. When she asked me to do a collaboration piece with her I of course said YES!!!! The end result was beautiful. Tonia encased my little inchi in plexi glass with the most important word : LIFE. The proceeds for this piece go to the Susan G Korman fund. Love to know your thoughts and check out Tonia's shop! If anyone ends up purchasing this piece let me know!

No comments:

Hit Counter