Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: images from my book-Wedding Journals and Keepsake Gifts!
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

images from my book-Wedding Journals and Keepsake Gifts!






Sorry I have not updated in awhile. Been kind of in a funk...trying to get out of it...anyway, I wanted to share some images of the artwork that can be found in my book. Hope you enjoy! I have included a bridesmaid box with a necklace (one of my faves!) There is a also a book created to hold memories for the couple following their dating stage to the anniversaries to come! I will try to add a few more in the next few days. Check out my book on Amazon.com!

No comments:

Hit Counter