Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: Young Artist Series featuring: Kenzi Alizabeth!
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Young Artist Series featuring: Kenzi Alizabeth!





I have just recently discovered that one of my twitter friends ( and White Collar fan too!) is an amazing 13 year old photographer with a brilliant eye! We were discussing photography and I decided that I had to share her work with you.


Q: How old were you when you started in photography?

A: I was 8 when I started out in photography & I got really interested in it when I was 11. I'm 13 now.


Q: What type of photography do you like the best and why?

A: I love nature because it's really beautiful to get pictures of different animals or flowers. I also enjoy portraits because they show the beauty of every person.

Q. Do you prefer dark room or digital and why?

A: I prefer digital because it's a lot easy for me that way.

Q. Any other types of art interest you?

A: Hmm..I enjoy painting with acrylics, but I haven't done that in a long time. Creative writing is really fun too!

This is just a small sampling of her amazing work. Check out her website for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There sure seem to be a lot of 13 year old photographers.

Hit Counter