Read more: http://maiasfotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/customize-style-static-pageshide.html#ixzz1HpEh4xDa The Frou Frou Frog: Young Artist Series#1: featuring my boys Michael and Jake!
Simplicity - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

about me

copyright

all artwork is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce or post elsewhere. Thank you!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Young Artist Series#1: featuring my boys Michael and Jake!

Michael

Jake

Jake


Michael

Jake

Michael

I have decided to start a new blog series featuring the talents of children who often get overlooked in the adult world. First of all I must showcase my own two boys who are extremely creative ( gee wonder where they get that from! LOL)

Michael ( age 9) and Jake ( age 6) both love to draw and paint/mixed media work. Here are some questions I asked them:


Q: What is your favorite type of art?

Michael: I like drawing with pen . I love horror art!

Jake: I like using pencil cause if I make a mistake I can erase it. I like scary art too.


Q: Do you want to keep creating art when you are older?

Michael: I do.

Jake: Me too.


So proud of them!

Do YOU have a young artist? If so contact me . Looking to showcase artists,photographers, writers, musicians.

1 comment:

Tracy Jedi said...

Those drawings are AWESOME! Great job! You two are very creative! =D

Hit Counter